Recently I was asked if I wanted to review a new product called Omega Infusion, a flavored water infused with 80g of Omega3’s. I was actually really excited to learn more about this product because Omega-3s are one of the supplements constantly talked about in the CrossFit world. I have a hard time remembering to take Fish Oil pills so having an alternative source of Omega-3’s is very appealing for me. Omega-3’s have tons of benefits:
- Reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke
- Help to reduce symptoms of hypertension, depression, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Help in reducing joint pain and other rheumatoid problems
- Aid in the treatment of certain skin ailments
- Some research has even shown that omega-3s can boost the immune system and help protect us from an array of illnesses including Alzheimer’s disease.
I received a case of Omega Infusion with all 4 flavors: Orange, Fruit Punch, Berry, and Citrus. Immediately Payton asked if she could have some of the “juice” – It was an instant hit with her! I’m pretty sure she drank a few of these bottles on her own, ha!
For someone who is always drinking water I was excited to have a splash of flavor. Knowing that I’m getting important nutrients I might otherwise be missing is important too. I love that it is a portable easy way to get in the Omegas your body needs. My favorite was fruit punch! The hubs liked them too. As an active family it is important for us to get the nutrients we need, the easier it is to do so the more likely we are to do it.
How do you get your Omegas?
Disclosure- I was compensated for my honest opinion about Omega Infusion. All thoughts and opinions are my own.