Hey ya’ll. It’s Wednesday and it’s my first post of the week. I’m that awesome. Dirty Girl Mud Run was this past weekend and It was SUCH a blast, I’m working on a full recap for you and I hope to post it tomorrow. In the meantime I have been nominated by the lovely Jenn of FatChick2FitChick for the Sunshine Award!
The award is circulated to those bloggers to let them know that their posts brighten your day.
1. If you could eat anything you want and never have to workout, and you would could look like Jessica Biel, all you have to do is cut off a finger below the knuckle…would you do it? – Probably not…. I like my fingers. and I like working out. And Eating healthy. So Basically I’d do what I’m currently doing, but just without a finger.
2. If you could lay around on your couch for an entire day, uninterrupted, what would you watch? – Dr. Phil #sorryimnotsorry
3. What is your favorite movie from your childhood? – Beauty & The Beast. I’m still obsessed.
4. If your significant other did not exist, and you could select one famous person, who would you choose to marry? – Tim McGraw. He may be old enough to be my dad, but still… he is a goooooood lookin man.
5. What is something that is really popular that secretly or not so secretly loath?- Blurred Lines and Robin Thicke #creeper
6. I just handed you $1,000 cash, what would you go buy?- Lululemon Workout Clothes and Kate Spade Purse/Wallet set.
7. Read the book, watch the movie, or both?- Both. I enjoy reading the book before the movie so I can tell everyone how “That’s not really how it happened”
8. What is your ultimate date night out?- Dinner & Dancing. Or watching other people dance awkwardly and trying to figure out who will end up going home with who and if they will regret their choice in the morning.
9. Name 3 positive words to describe yourself. – Strong. Confident. Driven.
10. Do you love me? Because I love you…and could not think of another question.- DUH. Who doesn’t love Jenn? Especially that accent. I could watch her vlogs for days….
And now for my nominees
Jen from Wine to Weightlifting
Joanna from Sports Bras and Sippy Cups
Jenny from Metamorfit
Courtney from Treadmill Runway
Denise from Run DMT
Darci from Strongly Feminine
Kendra from Skinny & Delicious
Lydia from Running Wilder
Sarah from Running At Disney
Mel from 4Kottez
And the questions…
1. If you could travel anywhere in the world – where would you go?
2. What was your favorite christmas present as a kid?
3. If you won the lottery would you quit your job?
4. What is your biggest success up until now?
5. What’s your favorite book?
6. If you could go back in time what era would you travel to?
7. How would your friends describe you?
8. Were you named after someone or is there meaning behind your name?
9. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
10. What was the last song you listened to?
Even if you weren’t nominated, answer some of these questions in the comments… I love to learn about you!
9 thoughts on “I’ve got Sunshine…”
I just love reading these surveys. I think that was the best part about Myspace. lol!
“…on a cloudy day…” How can you not sing that song when you read that?! Thanks for thinking of me a recipient for this award! So sweet!
Girl, I could so lose a finger! I would still keep doing what I am doing, but man, that would be tempting! Besides, my pinkies get in the way sometimes with some of my lifts…LOL! That pic of Tim? Holy goodness that man is beautiful! Thanks for the nomination…I’m getting right on it!
I wasn’t nominiated but I am doing this shiznits anyways lol
2. NKOTB sleeping bag
3. Why is this even a question?? LOL In a heartbeat!!
4. My husband and 3 children
5. Anything by Maya Banks
6. I would say back when the men still courted
7. Strong, Independent and Organized
8. I am named after my grandmother and her twin sister
10. Blurred Lines 🙂
You were doing good until that Blurred Lines answer. Shoot me in the foot…
Thanks for the nomination, girl!! 🙂
I don’t own any Lulu.. does that make me a horrible Crossfitter? 😉
Thanks so much!!
I think Robin Thicke is a total creeper too!! He really skeeves me out, but I have to say I like Blurred Lines…it’s a great song to listen to on the air dyne! haha