What is the Liebster award?
The Liebster award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.
Rules for receiving this award:
- What’s your favorite food? – I love Thai Food!
- Do you exercise in classes or on your own? – I go to my local CrossFit Box 4-5x a week and run on my own
- What was one huge moment in your fitness/ weight loss journey? – Seeing my 60 day fat loss before and after pictures. It was so motivating to see the change in such a short time!
- What’s your favorite tv show? – Criminal Minds.
- How much money can you justify spending on one pair of shoes? – Running shoes: $120. Any other shoes: $20
- Would you rather go to the theater or a sporting event?- Theater.
- Morning or night?- Morning!
- Favorite drink?- Water and Peach Tea
- Do you love your job?- It fits me great for where I’m at now.
- What’s your favorite piece of clothing? – My WODink Burpee Shirt.
- What’s the biggest emotional or physical hurdle you’ve jumped? – My struggle with Hashimoto’s has been both physical and emotional. I’m still working on it, and I think I always will be.
And the questions from Shannon:
1. Do you have any pets? If so, what kind are they? – A cocker spaniel named Delilah.
2. What is your favorite fitness sport/activity?- CrossFit, all the way!
3. What book are you currently reading? – The Four Hour Body by Tim Ferriss
4. Do you have a favorite podcast you listen to? If so, what is it? – eeek, I used to listen to podcasts all the time… but now I don’t. Oops!
5. Favorite guilty food pleasure? Is it cake, cookies, candy? – Frozen Yogurt/Ice Cream. With Rainbow Sprinkles.
6. Is there a race that’s on your bucket list? What is it? – After my WDW Marathon DNF I am determined to go back and complete the Goofy Challenge.
7. Are you a country girl/mountain girl/city girl? – I used to think I was a city girl. Now I feel like I could be a country girl. I guess I may be a hybrid!
8. Favorite summer Olympic sport you won’t miss? – I love watching Track and Field when I can.
9. If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be? – Thats tough! There are a ton of historical events that would be awesome to watch. I have a hard time thinking about the future events because I plan on being there anyway. Maybe I would have liked to see Jesus teaching the Sermon on the Mount.
10. What is your favorite season and why? – Fall! Pumpkin Spice Lattes, Hayrides, and Hoodies.
11. Do you prefer to workout alone or with others? Why? – I love CrossFit for working out with others but I like running by myself.
Now I get to pick questions for the people I tag!
1. Favorite Childhood Memory?
2. What is an item from your “bucket list”?
3. Why did you start blogging?
4. Do you prefer hot or cold weather?
5. Who is your role model?
6. Do you have a “guilty pleasure”? TV show, snack, anything?
7. Facebook or Twitter?
8. Coffee or Tea?
9. What is your dream job?
10. Flip Flops or Sneakers?
11. What is your favorite color?
The bloggers I nominate:
1. Joanna from Sports Bras & Sippy Cups
2. Jenn from Eat, Sleep, Run Disney
3. Rachel from Runners Tales
4. Jen from Extra*Ordinary
5. Linz from Itz Linz
6. Rachel from Running Backwards in High Heels
7. Megan from Running Toward the Prize
8. Wymberly from CrossFit Super Mom
9. Linzi from Destination 26.2
10. Divya from Eat Teach Blog
11. Heather from Better with Veggies
What are some random facts about you?